I know, I know, the title is SO bizarre, but it is such a great book. The first 60 pages are pretty slow, but after that I could not put it down. I would get headaches from reading so much, my eyes would ache, but I would push through so I could find out what happened to Sarah! I would highly recommend this book to anyone. This book was our book club book, and we got together this week to discuss this great book. I love book club...I loved discussing this book with girls I adore, and I LOVED the cookies and avocado egg rolls! By the way...this is my only New Year's resolution I have kept! Oh, and don't get confused, the sweet little girl on my lap is not A. I was just missing my little one so I had to borrow my friend's daughter!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
These Is My Words
One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to always be reading a book. When I finished one, I wanted to start another one right away. My favorite so far this year (well, actually one of my favorite books ever) has been "These Is My Words" by Nancy E. Turner.
I know, I know, the title is SO bizarre, but it is such a great book. The first 60 pages are pretty slow, but after that I could not put it down. I would get headaches from reading so much, my eyes would ache, but I would push through so I could find out what happened to Sarah! I would highly recommend this book to anyone. This book was our book club book, and we got together this week to discuss this great book. I love book club...I loved discussing this book with girls I adore, and I LOVED the cookies and avocado egg rolls! By the way...this is my only New Year's resolution I have kept! Oh, and don't get confused, the sweet little girl on my lap is not A. I was just missing my little one so I had to borrow my friend's daughter!
I know, I know, the title is SO bizarre, but it is such a great book. The first 60 pages are pretty slow, but after that I could not put it down. I would get headaches from reading so much, my eyes would ache, but I would push through so I could find out what happened to Sarah! I would highly recommend this book to anyone. This book was our book club book, and we got together this week to discuss this great book. I love book club...I loved discussing this book with girls I adore, and I LOVED the cookies and avocado egg rolls! By the way...this is my only New Year's resolution I have kept! Oh, and don't get confused, the sweet little girl on my lap is not A. I was just missing my little one so I had to borrow my friend's daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You THINK you were missing your baby, but what you were probably REALLY thinking was, "Man, I'm sure glad I don't have to keep my baby from grabbing all those tastey cookies!"
What are you saying, Addi, that my daughter is a glutton? You may be on to something there...
M, you can borrow my daughter anytime!
What is the book about? I love to read, too, and actually am in charge of my ward's book group. So, new book suggestions are always welcome. :)
Post a Comment