A wanted Aunt Mimi to sit on her toy, and because Aunt Mimi is such a good sport, she did it for A. Aunt Mimi is going to have baby S (my first niece!! YEAH!) in June, and she still fit on A's toy! Then A decided she wanted to push Aunt Mimi (and baby S) around the house. It was so funny. The toy was shaking, and I thought it was going to break, but thank goodness it held together.


A and her skinny Uncle Gooke

I had what I like to call my "fancy pants" dinner group last week. I have been part of this dinner group for over three years now, and these ladies have inspired me to be the best cook I can be. The host picks a theme and we then we are each assigned something to bring (appetizer, soup, bread, drink, salad or dessert). Rachel hosted this month and went all out. The theme was a Valentines theme since it was in February. Like most San Francisco apartments, Rachel doesn't have a table to sit eight people, so we ate on this low table. Rachel made the pillow cases to match the decor. See what I mean when I say fancy pants? The food was SOO good, and the company fabulous!


A woke up this morning asking for Uncle Gooke and I knew it would be a very long, sad day for her if I didn't get her out of the house and doing something fun. The weather was perfect so we headed to the park with our friends. A and her friend S seriously love each other. They ran to each other and when they got to each other they hugged and hugged. Then they got the biggest kick out of holding hands everywhere they went. Strangers would stop and look at them and say, "I wish I had my camera!" Luckily, I did...a true blogger always does.


5 comments:
Did you find your camera? I thought you lost it. I look HUGE on As train toy-- but the laugh was worth it. I will have to tell L to look at the site so he can see how much A misses him. Your dinner party looked beautiful-- way beyond my capabilities! I love you.
Great stories and pictures! And now YOU can teach me to do fancy things with my pictures. I love the one that you did "whatever" to. I'm not down with the lingo. The conservatory is STILL beautiful, especially with two Dorothy's. (Or were the kids Totos?)
I did loose my camera, but my friend found it. WAHOOOO!!!
hi michelle!!!! you are so darling- i love your blog too...what a life you have with your cute little family! i'm so glad you found me!
great photo editing, michelle!! your pictures look awesome! -K
Post a Comment