Friday, April 20, 2007

Her Daddy really is my Prince Charming

A loves Cinderella. She could watch "Lella" all day, every day. She loves the Bippity Bobbity Boo song, and watching Lella dance with the Prince at the ball. She always wants to hold the cover of the movie while she watches it. Yesterday she walked over to me and pointed to Price Charming and said, "Daddy". Again this morning, she brought me the cover and said, "Daddy". Instead of trying to correct her, I thought of her Daddy, and how much I love him. He is so good to us, he works so hard so he can provide for us, he is the love of my life. So I thought of our fairy tale life, and I replied to my sweet A, "You're right sweetie, that is Daddy."

7 comments:

Addi said...

Well, if A thinks you're Belle, I guess it's good she doesn't think D is the Beast! Prince Charming is much, much better!

melis said...

Cute-- Dave is wonderful. I was just talking about him earlier today. I was hoping that his family could be my daughter's grandparents.

Sheri said...

Macey loves Lella too! She has a lella cell phone that she loves. Tom bought her a Disney princess shirt and she wants to wear it everyday...thank goodness its 'dirty'! -sheri

Mindi said...

That's really cute. WhenA few years ago Ali heard Dave and I singing, but she couldn't see us. When she walked around to see who was singing she didn't see anyone else so she asked Dave, "Was that you singing Daddy?" He told her yes and she said with wide eyes just looking at him mezmorized, "I thought it was a prince". It was pretty cute. She tells me she's going to marry her daddy when she gets older. Kids are so dang cute.

megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog is adorable! So I just figured out how to "subscribe"...at least I think that I did! This whole blogger thing is totally new...I obviously have no idea how to do it! I loved reading all of your entries though! You guys are such a cute family! I am glad that you've been able to have some fun adventures! It sounds like you have been really busy. We sure miss you guys. We are currently trying to plan a trip up to N. California and if we do- we'd love to see you guys if you have time. I'll be in contact with you though! If you have any tips on how to make a blog- I would love them! A is growing so much too! She is adorable! We love you guys!