Friday, April 6, 2007

I love Utah!

A and I went to Utah last week to surprise Aunt Mimi for her baby shower. We had a great time seeing family and friends, and of course eating at Cafe Rio!
















My sisters and old college roommates. My sister and friend are due on the exact same day! Aren't they cute pregnant ladies? I wished I had looked like that! They are both having girls and I can't wait for A to have more friends!



















We ate at Los Hermanos with my sisters and A. One of my favorite things in the whole world is spending time with my sisters. We have such a fun time together and they love my A so much, which makes me love them even more. I am sad my other two sisters weren't there...we missed you R and J. A made such a mess at the restaurant. Good thing she is so cute, or else they would have thrown us out!


















Four generations.


















Cafe Rio. YUM. This is one of my cousins that I have always been close to. Her little guy is exactly two weeks younger than my A. When we were pregnant, I swore I was having a boy, and she thought she was having a girl! We switched!

4 comments:

Addi said...

I heart Utah too! Did you know that Blake hates Los Hermanos? He thinks the rice tastes like it has spaghetti-o sauce on it. Your sisters are so pretty. A is going to be one lucky cousin!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, You ate at my two favorite Mexican restaraunts in Utah! I'm so jealous, your sister is so cute pregnant, that seems to run in the gene pool!

Anonymous said...

Too many too cute girls! So fun to read! Can't wait to see this new little girl!

Erin said...

How fun for you! I wish I was a cute pregnant lady. Right now, I just feel huge.
I miss Cafe Rio, too. I have killer recipe for their pulled pork if you're interested. It's almost as good as the original.