
I am finally blogging about our fabulous trip to Cancun. We had a great time. A loved spending time with her Daddy, aunts, uncle, and her D and Guy. The weather was perfect, the resort beautiful and I loved spending quality time with my family. We laid by the pool, swam in the Caribbean ocean, went scuba diving, went to Chitzen-itza, Xel-ha, and ate yummy Mexican food. My brother in law makes some mean guacamole and salsa! We missed M, L and little S but we are glad little S is here.
Bubble bath with Aunt Das.

Walk on the beach with Guy and D.
Chitzen-itza




Aunt R and Uncle R snorkeling in Casa Cenote.

Enjoying the beautiful pools! We had A wear a hat, a UV sun shirt, and 50 SPF sunscreen ALL THE TIME. We had to protect our little San Francisco baby from the sun she so rarely sees!

Guy (my Dad wants to be called Grande, but A calls him "Guy"), Aunt R and Uncle R hiding from the sun! It was so nice to be so close to the ocean while relaxing at the pool.

A loves her Daddy. On the airplane all she wanted was him (I didn't complain. I was able to read 150 pages in my book!). I am so grateful for how good he is with her. I love watching them together. They love each other so much. (A is blowing kisses to me while I was taking the picture.)


A checking out her litle footprints. She still got pretty tan even though we went through two big bottles of SPF 50 on her alone!

We had a great time. Thank you D and Guy for such a wonderful trip!
12 comments:
Beautiful beautiful beautiful pictures! I cannot believe how tan A got! I am jealous! The beach looks amazing, I am so gald you had a good time!
Awesome pictures. My favorite is the first one. Looks like paradise. What a nice reward after surviving first year. I've heard San Fran has seen more sun this summer than usual. Perhaps you took a little Caribbean sun home with you.
Wow I want to go now! I love how A wears her sunglasses all the time. Macey would just break them and then want another pair. A is soo tan, I want to be tan! miss you guys!
sheri
It's fun to see pictures--I'm sad I didn't get any. A week ago today was our latin dance class with A! I do miss her. I still want to hear about your birthday.
What a fun trip for you guys and a great way to recover after first year. I can't believe how cute A is. What a doll!
Jaime Bergeson
So much fun! M, you are a great photographer! You took some awesome pictures! I'm so glad you guys had a relaxing trip- a well deserved break! I hope that your birthday was fabulous as well! We luv u guys and miss you tons!
Viva Mexico! I'm going to be so embarrassed when I see how tan you all are and then how stark white we still are.
We missed you! Can A play?
I though we were having fun sitting by the pool in Utah, man we are missing out! Looks like so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
I was so glad to open your page and finally see pictures from your trip!! I'm glad you had such a great time!!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go have a great trip. Can't wait for playgroup to start back up...see you soon!
I am so Jealous. A is getting so big. She is so cute. How much longer till the next? You getting baby hungry yet?
i love that first picture. Priceless!
Post a Comment