Dear Baby,
I felt you move for the first time last week! It was the night of Sunday, Sept 16th and it was the beginning of finals week for your Dad. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with all that was going on and I was laying in bed late at night and I thought I felt a little move from you! I was so excited! At the time I was only 15 1/2 weeks along so I wasn't sure if it was you. Then on the night of Wednesday the 19th I was laying in bed and I knew for sure it was you. Your Dad was up late studying for his finals in the other room so I called him in and he was excited too. I love this part of pregnancy. It makes it feel so real. I love you Baby.
~Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAY! That's so exciting!!
Why am I crying right now?
Yea! Little Baby IS in there. I love that feeling. I wish EVERYONE could feel how amazing it is. Blake disagrees--he says he'll leave that cool thing to me. :)
Tom also doesnt know how I stand a baby moving around inside of me. Its my favorite just until the kicking of the bladder starts...cant wait to know what this baby is....you are finding out right?!
Post a Comment