Saturday, December 22, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


But the fire is so delightful...

And since we've no place to go...

Let is snow...



Let it snow...



Let it snow...


Thank you for a wonderful trip to Tahoe Aunt Andrea, Aunt Ritz, Memor and Fafa!

Audrey's very first exposure to the snow...
Coming home. This was her first time ever watching a movie in the car. She was watching the "Train Movie" aka "The Polar Express". Very festive.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun!

kristin said...

oh, I wish I could have been there for all that fun.... Oh, wait, I was!! Good times!

Sheri said...

How fun! Where did you get her cute snow outfit? I love that it has a hood!

Holbrook Girls said...

Very cute pics! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

melis said...

Oh I miss her... I neeeeeeee her! :)

Addi said...

Were you planning this post when you took those pictures? :) How perfect! I love the snow! Too bad you have to be so cold, too.

Christina said...

That looks like you had so much fun! Great pictures.

Krista said...

Afton saw snow for the first time this year too, but she hated it. Wouldn't touch it. She said, "no, no, Snow is yucky for me!"