Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One month









Our little man is one month old today. It all seems surreal. In a way, the time has flown by, and on the other hand I can't remember life without him. He has brightened our days, deepened our love and has brought us so much happiness. These are some pictures I took today of his one month birthday. We went to Olive Garden to celebrate and then Audrey wanted cupcakes to celebrate his "birthday" so went to Kara's cupcakes but they were closed. We settled for doughnuts instead. I will post more pictures his first month later.

17 comments:

melis said...

I cant wait to see him tomorrow! YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

joel and laura michelle said...

he is just beautiful. he's got such great lips. they look a lot like savy's. did/does audry have them too? nice and kissable ... but only for mom, right?!?! :) love you all!

Kelsie said...

We're a little belated here, but congratulations! Your little family is beautiful and we hope all is going well! Rob and Kelsie Hall.

Pessoa Fam said...

What a Chunky Charlie! I love it! He is getting so big! I need to come visit. He looks totally different from even the last time I saw him!

Elise said...

He is too cute!! I can't believe how big he has gotten.

jocelyn said...

You take a good picture lady. You do have a cute model though! He is such a chunk.

Sheri said...

Those chubby cheeks are precious!

Sara said...

In the third picture he looks like you did when you were little--olive complexion with those cute cheeks. I'm so glad you posted more! Can't wait to meet him! xoxo

The Wrights said...

What a cutie-and you are quite the photographer!! Congrats to my cute cousin. Glad things are going well and I hope the transition to mommy of two is going well!

kristin said...

Love the pics!
You are a talented photographer (and it helps that you have such cute subject matter!)

Honey! said...

Such a cute face! I wanna meet him!

ashlee said...

What a darling little boy!!! Looks like your little family is coming along beautifully :) --ashlee cook

Addi said...

Oh Baby Dane! I want to pinch your little/big cheeks!

Racheal said...

Michelle.....I saw your blog on sheri's...Your family is so unbelivably darling!Truly! Congrats on the new little one...You all look so happy! I love it!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, this is so random...I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Holly Toolson's sister Marcie. Ring a bell at all? I came across your blog from Sheri's blog. Totally random! Your kids are so beautiful and you look great! I think the last time I saw you was actually at Holly and Andy's house like, what, 7 years ago? It seems like it was around Thanksgiving time or something. Maybe a baby blessing? I can't remember. Anyway, glad to see you are doing great! Congrats on the new little baby boy. What a cutie! Marcie

Jolley's said...

You are seriously such a cute prego lady! I like to take the "beached whale" approach when I'm 36 weeks...:) Love your cute family!

Krista said...

What an awesome, and thorough post! Loved it! Your pictures of Dane are great! Fun to catch up with you!--Krista