While Andrew and Carrie were here, we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival with Mandy, Colby, Kaci and Brad. It was amazing to see so many hot air balloons in one place. There were skydivers, blow up slides for the kids, lots of greasy fair food, and of course, lots of hot air balloons. The evening closed with a firework show. It was an amazing night and we all had so much fun. I was impressed with how many people came and what a big deal the whole thing was. I guess the saying, "everything's bigger in Texas" is true!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Looks fun! We are anxious to go to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta here in NM--it is this week. Supposedly the biggest in the world--so got ya beat Texas! haha
It looks absolutely colorful and fun! For a second though when I clicked on your blog I thought maybe you were here! Fun times! ü Looks like you are enjoying Texas so far! Ü
I LOVE the pictures you took! They turned out great!!
Just looked over some of your recent posts and your pictures are awesome! So glad you are enjoying TX! Things are just not the same here in SF without you!
I went to one in NM and loved it! So glad you got to see it yourself. Soooo cool!
And, as always, great pics. :)
What a fun night! I remember counting down, the fire lighting up in the balloon, then...waiting. And they didn't take off! Oh well, it was so fun. We miss you guys SO much and are SO EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING!
you are such a good photographer! you completely captured the moment. i'm so glad you are loving everything in texas so much... but maybe a little TOO much???
Post a Comment