"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
5 comments:
i love this post and i love you guys.
see you tomorrow!!!
wow that's a lot of little girls on that wall and not too many boys! the odds are in joshua's favor!
I love that first picture of Joshua. The pathway looks really cool in the background.
I love looking at your blog and seeing such a cute family. WOW the kids are growing up too fast!!!
Miss you ALL!!!! - Love you ! Alli
Audrey look so old to me now!
Post a Comment