My baby sister is a married woman! Her wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to welcome Ryan into our family. The days before her wedding were spent beautifying, and also a really neat day at the temple. The night before her wedding we had lots of fun girl talk. Ha!
It rained the day of the wedding, but Jessica didn't care one bit...the sign of a girl in love! I am so sad I didn't bring my nice camera and I all had was my crummy point and shoot that has a serious delay problem.
Flower girl.
One tired boy. He slept like this for an hour at the luncheon.
Welcoming the new couple at the luncheon.
Family.
We have had six weddings in the last eight years. This was our family eight years ago...
and our family today. The more the merrier!
The girls.
Sisters.
Yummy food at the reception that night.
Dancing with Dad.
The handoff.
Made me teary. Still does.
I love these women. My Mom, (then me), then Michelle (my moms best friend whom I am named after), my fabulous sister Sara, and my moms other best friend Maria. My Mom, Michelle and Maria have the kind of friendship that only a few are lucky to have.
The getaway car.
The sendoff.
One last picture with Mom and Dad.
Happy honeymoon!
The kids had a great time playing with the sparklers...
until Joshua grabbed it and got a horrible burn. He would show people his hand and say, "Hot". Poor guy. Joshua would not take his hand out of the cup of cold water.
With all of my sibling being married now, someone at the wedding pointed out that the next wedding in our family would most likely be Audreys. It made my heart hurt. Stop growing this second Audrey. Stay little forever.
The wedding was a very special day. My entire family was able to be in the temple together along with my grandparents and many aunts and uncles. It was a neat experience to witness the creation of Jessica and Ryan's eternal family.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I literally said out loud (yay yay yay) when I saw this post. I've been waiting for these pictures... beautiful darling Jess... she looked perfect. The "hand-off" made me teary too... weird.
Everyone looked so good... and your mom... are you kidding me... can I PLEASE look like that when my last baby is getting married (and I feel like I might have a decent chance seeing how I'm practically her long lost daughter)?
So darling! You have such a beautiful family! Crazy that you are all married! I almost started crying when you talked about Audrey being the next wedding...oh my! Our little girls need to stay little!!
so fun seeing you guys! your family is delightful and it was so bitter sweet to watch another baby of another very close family get married. us babies are so lucky to be so loved by our siblings!
That is so awesome. I loved the pictures. Audrey made a beautiful flower girl. Your sister is a gorgeous bride. Love your shirt. Loved Joshua's cowboy boots. Loved the bows on the car instead of nasty shaving cream and tacky condoms. What a neat post. Congrats to your sis!
Gorgeous couple & gorgeous pics! I love the sleeping Joshua pic, especially because it shows the new love of all things Texas - including boots! YeeHaw for the happiness in your fam! :)
Kristin
Post a Comment