Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Whole Handful

On August 10th Audrey turned five. My Dad told her, "Now you are a whole handful!" and so when people would ask her how old she was, she would say, "A whole handful!". I love this little girl and she is such a delight to have around.

On her actual birthday we did all the things she loves to do...
We went to the movies,
 

and then the pool with our friends for a little party. Note the melted cupcakes. And how cute Audrey is being with Joshua.

Joshua being such a good helper with blowing out the candles.



Chuck E. Cheese for dinner, naturally.


Then to get shaved ice where Audrey made Dave try the pickle juice flavor.  Dave thinks pickles are disgusting so it was true love when he tasted it for her.
Ha!
 

Birthday girl
 
Opening presents.  Leapster from my parents. She loves it.
 

An American Girl Doll from Dave's parents.  She was very spoiled on her birthday.  But I think she deserves to be spoiled.  She is such a happy, sweet little girl and we love her so much.  Happy birthday Audrey!
 

Audrey's favorites (as of 11.9.10)
Favorite snack: Cheese and mustard sandwiches
Favorite movie: Tinkerbelle and the Great Fairy Rescue
Favorite book: Barbie and the Fashion Fairy Tale
Favorite color: Purple, blue, red and pink
Favorite thing to do: Go to Dave and Busters and go to Chuck E Cheese
Favorite thing about Dad: He wrestles me
Favorite thing about Joshua: When he snuggles me when I come home from school
Favorite thing about Mom: Because she never forgets to come pick me up and eat lunch with me

1 comment:

Hillary Monroe said...

Those are the best dolls! My girls ask for one on each of their birthdays now, and I still have one from when I was a little girl. Which kind did she get? Happy b-day!