The girls all got matching lockets with each other's pictures in them. Thank you Tatum and Abby!
The boys got little goodie bags full of fun things. Thanks Jason and Seffy!
We watched a video we made in Galveston in July 2010 where we each guessed where we would all end up in a few years.
Watching Chris and Megan. Chris guessed we would end up in Colorado. I thought for sure we would have stayed in Texas.
Dave and I thought we would stay in Texas, Chris & Megan in Texas (I think) and Mandy and Colby in Utah or Texas.
I really can't remember but I think Mandy and Colby thought we were staying in Texas and Chris and Megan were going to California.
Photo shoot time. The three babies. It has been so fun to have friends that have kids the same ages as ours.
The girls.
All the littles.
The Moms. Why didn't we get some of the Dads?
Everyone. Very fun memories with these people. Love them all.





No comments:
Post a Comment