One Sunday during Sacrament meeting, Audrey made Dave and I these notes. It wasn't Mother's Day or Father's Day, but it might as well have been. Things like this make all the craziness worth it.
March 18, 2012
Dear Daddy, I love you more than cool root beer because you are my Dad and I love you so. Happy Fathers Day.
Dear Mommy,
I love you more than anything I love. I spell love M-O-M-M-Y. Happy mothers day
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ok....so you moved to colorado...and now again? i can't remember if i got that right. i want to hear details!
loving all the blog updates too....we're having a baby in a week, and "Audrey" is on the short list. It's one of the few names Dustin and I can agree on. naming babies is hard!!! Kendra
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
1 comment:
Ok....so you moved to colorado...and now again? i can't remember if i got that right. i want to hear details!
loving all the blog updates too....we're having a baby in a week, and "Audrey" is on the short list. It's one of the few names Dustin and I can agree on. naming babies is hard!!!
Kendra
Post a Comment