June 9, 2012
While I was away at the wedding, Dave was super Dad and took the kids to do all sorts of fun things. He got them a scoot bike, and within hours both Audrey and Joshua were riding their bikes without training wheels. Disclaimer: I know Audrey is a little old to just be learning how to ride without training wheels. But last summer we were in Texas and it was 100 degrees at any time of day so we only swam, never rode bikes. It was blistering hot. Then we moved to Colorado and our first weekend there it started to snow. Then once it finally warmed up we moved here, and then she finally learned. Audrey was almost 7, and Joshua was barely 4. Life isn't fair, right?
While I was away at the wedding, Dave was super Dad and took the kids to do all sorts of fun things. He got them a scoot bike, and within hours both Audrey and Joshua were riding their bikes without training wheels. Disclaimer: I know Audrey is a little old to just be learning how to ride without training wheels. But last summer we were in Texas and it was 100 degrees at any time of day so we only swam, never rode bikes. It was blistering hot. Then we moved to Colorado and our first weekend there it started to snow. Then once it finally warmed up we moved here, and then she finally learned. Audrey was almost 7, and Joshua was barely 4. Life isn't fair, right?
| Austin patiently watching. Or chasing after them. |
| Our kids are obsessed with riding their bikes. That is what they want to do all day, everyday. How am I supposed to get anything else done? |
No comments:
Post a Comment