Thursday, April 23, 2015

January 2015

God must love me to send me this Sunbeam.  My heart is full. 
We are finally getting around to painting and decorating our bedroom.  We painted it a gray that I didn't end up liking (it was too blue) so we were back to square one.  (It is now April, and I'm happy to say it is finished)




I was obsessed with hot chocolate and I would drink it every night.  I was out of mugs, so I would drink it out of a measuring cup. 


Grande came to town! #junglegym


We went on a walk to the park, and Austin climbed up on the fire hydrant, and this happened. 


Picnic at the park.  Perfect day. 



My mom makes the best brownies, but no one likes the crusts. 


D and her grandkids.  You can tell how much Austin loves her, it's in his eyes. 


Joshua went to a basketball clinic twice a week.  He was one of the youngest kids there, and became friends with one of the oldest kids. 


Joshua played basketball, and one night at practice they were short a player for a scrimmage game, so Audrey played, and she (surprisingly) loved it. 


Joshua takes his defense very seriously. 


The reason I blog, and Instagram. 

Playdate with Ellie and Madeline. 


We celebrated Jessica's birthday a month late (she was in Utah, and Dec is such a busy month).  It was a fun night celebrating one of my all time favorite people.  


I didn't know a lot of the girls, but I know and love these ones!



Austin boy is my salad loving kid.  And I love sharing my lunch with him. 


Audrey and I were able to go to the Cirque Du Soleil show with some friends.  It was a really fun night! 


It was almost Fafa's birthday, and Austin took signing his birthday card very seriously. 



My favorite part of Christmas time is getting Christmas cards.  The tape was wearing off and lots were falling down, so it was time to take them down. 


A cute note Joshua wrote and mailed.  I gave him the right address to write, but the wrong zip code, and the note still made it to their house.  It was a little miracle. 


A fun afternoon at the book store.  Dave said a lady walked by and saw me reading to the boys and told Dave to take a picture.  I am so glad he did. 


Dr.  Austin


Clean kids, making their own pizzas (and a little what not from Joshua).  My idea of a perfect Saturday night. 

No comments: