

We celebrated my father-in-law's 60th birthday on Saturday. We had a sock hop theme party for him. It was so much fun. I have always wanted a poodle skirt and my very talented sister-in-law made matching ones for us! The party was a huge success with lots of great food (my little girl so kindly fed me some of her cake), dancing, karaoke, and fabulous decorations. My parents came to celebrate the big 6-0 and it was fun to have so much family all together in the same room (wearing poodle skirts)!


13 comments:
WHATEVER! I know your weekends are always exciting. I love the matching poodle skirts. You got some great pictures!
I think the last time I wore a poodle skirt was in fifth grade. I think I would like to try it again sometime.
What a gorgeous Family! Journaling for the 21st century-blogging. It is amazing how your creative plans take on a life of their own. The party looks like a blast. I am sorry I missed playgroup in Frisco so I wanted to participate in the "We love your family because you just feel better about yourself by being around them. The "cutiness" of your family is so much fun to be apart of. xoxo
I love poodle skirts! You guys look darling, you could for sure live in the 50's and pull it off. I think it's so fun how close your family is, and that you throw big birthday parties.
O my gosh! I am dieing at how stinking cute Ais!!!!! I love the picture of Dad holding her, she looks like a sumo wrestler! And the one of N kissing her is to die for!!!! I miss you all!!!
What fun! A is darling, and the pictures you have of her are great! Seems like you've got this blogging thing down.
These pictures are so cute! A is darling and quite frankly M, so are you!
So the redhead in the front of the first picture looks familiar, do I know her from somewhere??
Such the cute poodle skirt! I don't think I have ever seen someone look as cute in one. M, you can always pull things off! You guys look soooo cute!
Post a Comment