Friday, February 9, 2007

Party, party, party!!!

While the rain is annoying because we can't be outside and go to the park, it is nice because it makes us think of lots of fun things to do inside with our friends. Yesterday we went and had a "pretty party" at our friend's house. A calls the barrettes we put in her hair "pretties". My cousin taught me how to make them, so A and I had a fun morning with our friends making pretties. A loves her friend!


I love Thursdays! Last night we had a party to celebrate the wedding of Phylis and Bob Vance (from Vance Refrigeration) on The Office. I love that show. When are Pam and Jim going to get together?!?! Oh, and could Michael be any more awkward?

TGIF, and a rainy one at that. This morning we had a breakfast pajama party to celebrate the upcoming weekend. We are so grateful for all our fabulous friends.

7 comments:

Addi said...

I want you to show me how to make pretties! And until I have someone to wear them, I'll just have to wear them myself!

melis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonny said...

If I could get Sam to wear anything in her hair, I would want to know how to make pretties too.

Oh, and every time there is a meeting between Jim and Pam, I think about it for days afterward. I have a TV crush on Jim.

Michelle & Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle & Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

For the first time ever A looks big next to the other little girl! Which cousin taught you? Heidi? Is this you ribbon and paperclip vision? I missyou guys!!!

Anonymous said...

(I hope this works...I tried to post before, but it didn't work...)

What a small world! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I know we were in some of the same El. Ed. classes. The crazy thing about this connection is that I know your brother! He is such an awesome missionary out here. When he got transferred from our ward last tranfer, we were pretty bummed.
You have a cute blog - blame Addi if you don't like my evesdropping - she's the one that linked to your page! :)