I love little girls!! Ellie is almost 5 and she and her little friends still dress up and play "princesses" all the time! Girls will be girls!! She is just adorable. That is a great picture!
Thanks again for dinner the other night. It was great to break up the monotony of single mommyhood. I told Ashlee about the coincidence--she couldn't believe it!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
16 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Such a girly girl- what is better? I miss you guys!
So precious! I can't believe how big she is!
I love little girls!! Ellie is almost 5 and she and her little friends still dress up and play "princesses" all the time! Girls will be girls!! She is just adorable. That is a great picture!
oh my gosh! How fun is A, such a princess. Macey just started saying princess and its princess everything!
sheri
Audrey is so darling. I love how she is holding up her arms so that she can see how fancy she is. What a doll!
What a beautiful princess! And where do you come up with all these quotes?
Holy cow! The cutest picture YET!! I love my little A!
what a cool picture! and i love the poem! sure miss you guys. so what is this Byer ad I saw?? Are you modeling too now?? That is great! krista
That is such a cute picture. She looks like she's had a lot of practice dressing up like a princess. What a cute girl.
We should take her with us to Fendi next time!
She is so cute! I was shopping on gap.com the other day and I saw her and her cute little ad. What a doll girl! She is so girly, I love it!
Couldn't be cuter!
Thanks again for dinner the other night. It was great to break up the monotony of single mommyhood. I told Ashlee about the coincidence--she couldn't believe it!
Hey there! A is simply adorable. Was she in a mervyns ad today! i swear I saw her! You all look great...Such a cute family! Jillian.Ignaitis@kp.org
I love that little princess! Give her a big kiss from her aunt Sara.
Melissa-i love finding people's blogs and catching up! thanks, Sara J.
You look great and your little girl is a doll!!
Charity
Post a Comment