Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's the little things...

I love girls nights. I love the girls in my ward and the fun times we have together. I especially love when I get home late at night and my sweet husband (who has been asleep for HOURS) has laid out my pajamas for me so it's easy for me to hurry and climb into bed. He pulls out a variety for me to choose from...a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeve shirt, and my favorite pair of pants. He has done this twice in the last week and I appreciate so much the little things he does to make my life easier.

6 comments:

Paula K said...

Michelle! A boy! How wonderful. That is great. Yes, I think that Audrey is a "daddy's girl" and your boy will pine for his mommy. :) Lucky kids to have you guys as parents.
Love and miss you,
Paula

jocelyn said...

What a coincidence...I love girls' nights too! I especially love when a sweet friend takes me home time and time again. PS-You don't want to be my twin anymore with the layouts? Where did you get this one? Was it easy?

Scott and Mal said...

Girls' nights are great!! Thanks for the invite, and I won't miss them now!! Cute new layout... how did you get it?

melis said...

Dave is a good man, I do love him. Very thoughtful David, BIG points!

melis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jocelyn said...

Maam, you need to fix your layout because it's currently in an unreadable status. Did you see that Mamie Jay got in trouble for stealing copyrighted scrapbook paper for her layouts? Look at her blog. I think that's why yours is all screwy.