I can't believe it! I am very, very excited, but I'm not going to lie...I'm a little in shock! I don't know what to do with boys! I have four sisters and one brother, and he is seven years younger than I am, and Dave has three sisters and no brothers so we come from lots of girls. I am very comfortable with girls, but I am a little nervous about having a boy. Here are a few pictures from our exciting day. For those who know me well, know that I LOVE to surprise people, so we actaully found out last Friday the good news and then surprised our families with the news of our little guy over the weekend. I'll post that story later, I just need to get this off before Audrey wakes up from her nap. We are thrilled about our healthy baby boy!Before knowing the gender. What's it going to be????

My little man. He's going to be a momma's boy, I just know it.

He is covering his face with his left hand, and showing us his right. Isn't he cute?
19 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations. I am SO excited for you guys and I am excited that I guessed right. A little boy will be perfect.
hooray for baby boys!!! congrats!
I am SO excited for you, I can't even stand it!! It's so fun to have one of each, then you get to know how great little girls and little boys are! I'll help you with what to do with little boys if you'll help me with what to do with little girls!!!
I am so excited for you. How fun to have one of each. I bet Dave is thrilled to be having a boy.
congratulations!! You will be great with a boy!!!
Aaaahhh! Congratulations! Thanks for creating a little playmate for Bry.The ultrasound pics are amazing--so clear!
WOW! That is awesome...little mommas boy is on his way! (I love having a boy, I was scared too but its great!)
Congrats!! You will LOVE having a little boy and girl! It is so fun to see the two of them play together yet be so different at the same time! Congrats!!!
COngrats!!! I was also scared to have a boy but Matt is just too precious. Plus boys are not so dramatic but much more adventurous- nice to have a balance of that also.
I am a little upset it is a boy. I did guess his due date you know and that was suppossed to get me in the running for the middle name. I guess that I can kiss that dream good-bye. JK-- I am so excited to see this little guy... Audrey is going to love him!
You are going to do fabulous with a little boy... can't wait to go shopping for polo shirts and argyle sweaters!
Woo-hoo! That's so great! I'm going to start looking for cute boy clothes right away.
Congrats! Boys are so much fun!! We are thrilled for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Little boys are fun & yes they are mommas boys! Just remember to cover when you are changing the diaper!!! ~Jamie D'Amico (Yocum!!)
When I found out I was having a boy with Mason I was the same way. I called my Mom and said, "What do I do with a boy? I don't like dirt, do I have to teach him to like those things?" I was afraid that I was going to raise some femmie boy, but they come how they come. They LOVE dirt and cars and fire trucks and all the boy things. You are going to LOVE it!....So, when I found out I was having a girl with Quincy, I thought...a girl? How do I raise a girl? But I bet it will be the same... they come how they come! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!
Congrats! I think it is fun that you will have one of each!
woohoo!!!! yeah for boys!!!
Me,
Juliana
Congratulations! A boy! One of each! A is going to be the best big 'sis ever!
CONGRATS YAY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. TRUST ME OF ALL THE GIRLS I HAVE WATCHED I MUST SAY BOYS ARE EASIER!
Post a Comment