We have had more than our fair share of candy, chocolate and partying:
It started last Friday morning when Jocelyn invited us to go trick or treating at her work (Gymboree Corporate Office). Each floor decorated and the winner gets a free day off work, so (obviously) these people go all out. We had a great time with Regan, Maggie and Jocelyn (Sorry, Reg. I can't put a link to your blog because I don't want my computer to crash and ruin this extremely long post). Thank you for starting off the sugar kick Jocelyn!
Friday night we went to my parent's ward Halloween party with Melissa, Luke and Savy (of which I have no pictures) and had a great time--the sugar fest continues! Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. It was so much fun. Halloween is my new second favorite holiday (second to Christmas, of course). Audrey got her face (and hands) painted and loved it. The lady who was painting said to me, "Ummm, she won't get out of my chair."
Audrey attempting to show us her ladybug painting on her hand (and face). I love this girl!

Instead of doing Trunk or Treat, all the kids knock on the doors around the church and people behind the doors give out candy. All the doors were decorated, and Audrey just wanted to stand at this one and look at all the princesses. I, however, had a different agenda and I wanted more kit-kats, so she had to continue trick or treating!

Eating treats!

A princess and Peter Pan (aka Max). I would LOVE if Audrey married Peter Pan some day! :)

A princess and a giraffe, friends for life.

Regan, my favorite cat ever.

I dressed up from the 50's and Dave came as himself. Next year we are going to have great costumes for all FOUR of us!

On actual Halloween a bunch of friends met up and went Trick or Treating down Chestnut St and all the shops handed out candy. We continued the sugar high, but at least Audrey was willing to share. I love how her mouth is open even though she is feeding Maggie (she gets that from her Dad!). Please excuse the ugly shirt under her dress...it was cold.

This is how Audrey spent most of the day...licking the sugar off her fingers!
After trick or treating we went up to eat lunch with Dave at the school. Memor came and it was SO nice having an extra set of hands! Regan, I need that picture!That night we went trick or treating down a really cute street. It was really cold so Audrey let me put on her jacket. Dave bought this jacket for Audrey when I pregnant with her because he loved it so much. The first time I put it on Audrey, she looked at it and said, "fireman jacket". Here is my little princess fireman!

Our Prince Charming
.Hope your Halloween was as candy-filled as ours!
Blast from the past (since they didn't have blogs when Audrey was a baby, here are some pictures from her first two Halloweens).
80's murder mystery party we went to (Halloween 2005).

Ward Halloween party (2005).

Nice.

Halloween 2006. Dave said he didn't have to wear a costume this year because he made up for it last year.

Can't wait until next year!
14 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I LOVE how Audrey couldn't be pulled away from the princess door! Sounds a bit like her mommy, eh? And omg, you need to wear your hair crimped all the time! So hot!
Hey Michelle,
I can't believe how much Audrey has grown up and still cute as ever in her Halloween costume. I actually got choked up when I read your blog about trick or treating down Chestnut. That was so much fun!!!
-geri
You guys have such great costumes. I love all of Dave's over the years! Audrey is just about he most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Those pictures of her are just priceless. I can't wait to see little Bird #2. He's got some big shoes to fill! Your family is so darling. I love looking at your blog. I wish we could see you guys in person one of these days. Matt and I keep talking about getting up to San Francisco sometime soon.
I miss her!!!! Are you going to moms this weekend?
Love it... I can't even tell you how great it was for my entertainment, when you went "back in time" hahaha... so awesome. The Giraffe and Princess are definately friends for life.
very fun festive l o n g halloween!!1 but i totally agree ... definitely the 2nd best holiday! hope baby boy bird was bouncing around in excitment too!
I agree with you about how fun Halloween is! It is so fun with kids! Cute pics! I'm glad that you guys had a good time!
Every holiday is better with kids! Audrey is a wonderful princess. She looks like a little girl now. I can't believe how fast they change. I have not yet commented on how exciting it is that you are having another baby, and a boy at that! Congrats! I'm loving my new baby boy and Ava's a great big sister, just like Audrey will be.
You should go back in time more often, loved it. I swear Audrey and macey are twins at heart. Macey now says her name is: Macey Layne Blaisdell Cinderella Princess. Not joking!
Can Cinderella and Peter Pan PLEASE get married. Their kids would have the best dental care possible, that's for sure!
I was with you guys last Halloween. She is a DOLL!! I can't wait to kiss her cheeks next weekend!
Post a Comment