Our sweet son, Dane, was born on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at 5:38 pm weighing 9 pounds, 5 oz and was 21 inches long. We came home from the hospital last night and love being home. Here are a few pictures and I will post our story and more pictures later. I need to sleep... How we love our little man
congratulations to all 4 of you!!! he looks just as handsome as we all expect :) good luck getting some rest and enjoy each second of this amazing time. love you all.
congratulations to all the Birds - especially the mama! he is beautiful and looks like he should sleep through the night before too long! love his name - thanks for sharing pictures so quickly. audrey looks like the adoring sister. love to you all michelle dudley
He is beautiful. I love all the dark hair. Congratulations! Audrey looks so happy to be able to see him. She'll be a great big sister. And you're a wonderful mom!
COngrats Michelle! Big Babies are better sleepers I decided, so hopefully you'll get some rest. He is just so cute. March 9th is a popular birthday, I know so many people who were born that day including my mom! Wish I was there to bring you a yummy dinner! love sheri
Oh my! What a beautiful baby, sister, and mother. I love the pictures (and the name). The pictures are making my motherly instincts kick in. I need to go cuddle with my baby.
Welcome home! Hope your delivery went well, Dane was a healthy size! He is so cute! Fun to have a boy and a girl! Congratulations! Hang in there, I know those first couple weeks are a little rough!
I am so happy for you guys. He is so adorable and I love that name. Audrey looks so cute with her little brother. I hope you get some much needed sleep.
Michelle, You are beautiful! Dane, what GREAT name. I love the pictures with you, Dane, and Audrey. Congratulations, I can't wait to see him in person.
I love him! I'm so glad Audrey decided that she does too! :) I'm looking at this picture thinking that I'll be attending his wedding one day. Wierd. Look forward to partying with him in Mexico! You guys look great. We're so happy for you!
Michelle, he's beautiful! Congratulations to all of you. I can tell just through the pictures that Audrey loves him so much. I can't wait to meet him. Let me know when I can bring you diner and when you're feeling up for a visit! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, he's a handsome little guy, and it looks like he's got his mom's dark hair. I've been checking your blog every day since you put up the last post, thanks for sharing pictures!
Congrats! He is beautiful! I knew you were going to choose Dane! I love it! He looks like a Dane! Good luck with the sleeping and we will hope and pray he's a good baby for you!
By the way, please let me know if you need anything! Food, someone to watch Audrey, whatever! I only work part time and don't have kids, so I've got plenty of time to help!
Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were preggers! Eileen sums it all up by saying, "mom, baby girls are cute, but baby boys are a lot cuter, don't you think?" And I do , now that I have one of my own and now you will know the sweetness of boys too. I wish I could be there with you. What a great Mom you are! Natalie Antrobus
Hi Michelle, Amy Eason gave me your blog address and I'm so happy to see/read about your life. Congratulations on your beautiful boy! Your children are adorable! Good Luck with everything!
Congrats! He is so sweet and tiny, enjoy this newborn stage while you can. Good luck adjusting to life with two. For future reference, I thought adjusting to two was much harder than three!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
38 comments:
welcome home baby dane. i am so excited to get to know you. how sweet is the picture with audrey in the pink dress....i LOVE it.
Congratulations! He's beautiful.
congratulations to all 4 of you!!! he looks just as handsome as we all expect :) good luck getting some rest and enjoy each second of this amazing time. love you all.
congratulations to all the Birds - especially the mama! he is beautiful and looks like he should sleep through the night before too long! love his name - thanks for sharing pictures so quickly. audrey looks like the adoring sister. love to you all
michelle dudley
He is beautiful. I love all the dark hair. Congratulations! Audrey looks so happy to be able to see him. She'll be a great big sister. And you're a wonderful mom!
hooray!!! he's such a handsome little guy. love to all 4 of you!
COngrats Michelle! Big Babies are better sleepers I decided, so hopefully you'll get some rest. He is just so cute. March 9th is a popular birthday, I know so many people who were born that day including my mom! Wish I was there to bring you a yummy dinner!
love
sheri
Oh my! What a beautiful baby, sister, and mother. I love the pictures (and the name). The pictures are making my motherly instincts kick in. I need to go cuddle with my baby.
Welcome home! Hope your delivery went well, Dane was a healthy size! He is so cute! Fun to have a boy and a girl! Congratulations! Hang in there, I know those first couple weeks are a little rough!
soo cute! thank you for posting pictures. i LOVE Dane already! and I'm so glad that Audrey does too :)
I am so happy for you guys. He is so adorable and I love that name. Audrey looks so cute with her little brother. I hope you get some much needed sleep.
Congratulations!! He is adorable!!
Congratulations! So cute. That a big baby, good job mama!
I love Baby Dane! Audrey looks like she's so sweet with him. I can't wait to meet him. I'm calling you right now to see if I can swing by tonight.
Congratulations! He is so sweet and handsome!
Michelle,
You are beautiful! Dane, what GREAT name. I love the pictures with you, Dane, and Audrey. Congratulations, I can't wait to see him in person.
I love him! I'm so glad Audrey decided that she does too! :) I'm looking at this picture thinking that I'll be attending his wedding one day. Wierd. Look forward to partying with him in Mexico! You guys look great. We're so happy for you!
Dane is adorable! Hope you are getting some sleep and a lot of dinners brought in!!!
Michelle, he's beautiful! Congratulations to all of you. I can tell just through the pictures that Audrey loves him so much. I can't wait to meet him. Let me know when I can bring you diner and when you're feeling up for a visit! Congrats!!!
yippee! he's precious - audrey looks like she is going to be a big helper! love the diaper runs!! enjoy!
Congrats Birds! What a sweet little guy!
Congratulations, he's a handsome little guy, and it looks like he's got his mom's dark hair. I've been checking your blog every day since you put up the last post, thanks for sharing pictures!
He is too cute! I love the dark hair and so much of it. You are looking great too. Congrats!! We love you guys! - The McCorkles
Yeah, he's finally here! I've been checking your blog for days now wondering if everything was okay. Congratulations you guys!!!!
congrats michelle! i am so happy for you and dave and audrey!! welcome little, handsome, dane!!!
yeah! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you and your family. I heard of the birth through Sara's blog. Good luck with everything!
He's beautiful!!! Congratulations :)
And seriously. No brand-new mother has the right to be as gorgeous as you. I am pursing my lips in disapproval as I type.
Congrats! He is beautiful! I knew you were going to choose Dane! I love it! He looks like a Dane! Good luck with the sleeping and we will hope and pray he's a good baby for you!
Awesome! Precious little pictures! I can't wait to see our next little boy in a few months! Boys are the best! He is a cutie!!!
Congrats Michelle! Dane is absolutely darling. I want one just like him!
By the way, please let me know if you need anything! Food, someone to watch Audrey, whatever! I only work part time and don't have kids, so I've got plenty of time to help!
Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were preggers! Eileen sums it all up by saying, "mom, baby girls are cute, but baby boys are a lot cuter, don't you think?" And I do , now that I have one of my own and now you will know the sweetness of boys too. I wish I could be there with you. What a great Mom you are!
Natalie Antrobus
Michelle, he is SO CUTE! What a beautiful family. I hope you are getting some sleep...34 Comments! You are so POPULAR!
Hooray! Dane is adorable! You have some really cute pictures of your munchkins. Let me know if I can do anything to help you. Congrats!!!
He's so sweet! Don't baby boys just melt your heart?!? Congratulations!
Hi Michelle,
Amy Eason gave me your blog address and I'm so happy to see/read about your life. Congratulations on your beautiful boy! Your children are adorable! Good Luck with everything!
Tiffany Planchon (Peltz)
Congrats! He is so sweet and tiny, enjoy this newborn stage while you can. Good luck adjusting to life with two. For future reference, I thought adjusting to two was much harder than three!
Post a Comment