Audrey's dinner prayer:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you my life can be so good. Thank you I can love my brother so much. Thank you my scratch on my nose can get healed. Please bless Dad can come home safely. Thank you Jesus (that's the Texan in her). You make this life so good. Mom! I know how to spell Jesus! G-E-S-U-S.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
All the while kneeling on one knee with her hands pressed together, right under her chin. She's right, we are so blessed to have such great lives.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sweet prayer!! I hear you are coming to Utah for Jessica's wedding--we now officially live here! Can't wait to see you!
I L.O.V.E her prayer especially when she starts spelling Jesus' name. To bad we can't bring our kids to Utah for maybe like 10 mins just so we can see how big they are. But only for 10 mins. I miss you guys and my boys (Ki especially) misses playing with Audrey. See you very very soon.
that's hilarious. i love it.
how darling. you are training that little one well! : )
I love that little Audrey girl.
Amen, Texas girl! :)
I think my heart just melted.
Post a Comment