I am in the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy and I love it. I am 95% done being sick, and I can feel this sweet little unknown gender baby kicking all the time. It is to the point where I can feel it on both sides, like a kick one one side and the baby's head hitting on the other. The baby is still pretty small so it doesn't hurt...yet.
I am 26 weeks today and unfortunately I think the honeymoon will be coming to end sooner than with my other pregnancies. I am starting to get a pain in my top right side that is becoming more constant (heart burn? I have never had it before. Does that mean I should stop eating? Too bad.) At night it is starting to get more complicated getting comfortable. I am trying to hold on to this honeymoon phase as long as possible! But little tiny baby boy/girl, you are so worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for feeling better! that honeymoon phase of the pregnancy is the best and makes it all worth it i think. i actually don't think there is anything worse than morning sickness! glad you're feeling better michelle :)
I love that stage. Absolutely love it. I want to know what this baby is right now!
Hooray for the honeymoon stage!! I so hope your heartburn doesn't get worse-I was on 2 RXs for it last time. I feel your pain!
Post a Comment