Audrey could not decide what theme she wanted for her birthday party. Princess? Hannah Montana? (I shot that one down right away. Not an option.) Witch (nope)???? One day at church I pulled out her Pinkalicious book and it was like divine inspiration hit. I loved it, she LOVED it, and so it began.
The decorations. I laugh now looking at these pictures. I was so sick it was all I could manage at the time. I thought it looked awesome...then.
Clearly cake decorating isn't my forte. The girls loved it when the cake fell over half way through the party.
The favors. Inside were little cupcakes, silly bands, and treats.
The little cupcakes I made to put inside the favors. Pink marsh mellows, white chocolate and a red hot. They were pretty yummy.
The guests.
Decorating their crowns and fairy wings.
Pinkalicious girls. I spray painted the front of the fairy wings and let them decorate the back. I wanted matching pink wings for the picture, but clearly that didn't work. I should have spray painted the other side.
Reading the book. The girls knew most of it by heart. Joshua is holding on to every last bit of blue that he can.
The testosterone room.
Dance party with balloons.
Cake time. I love, love, love this girl.
Pin the cherry on the cupcake.
Pinata time.
Opening presents. Her friends were very nice to her!
Eating something green so they can turn back to their normal skin color (per the book). Note the cake that fell over.
A tired, happy, pinkalicious girl playing with all her new toys.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you kidding me? THEN?!! How about NOW! The party was awesome and it still looks AMAZING now! You did an awesome job! What a cute girl!
wow wish i could've been there. it looks darling. you did a great job decorating...and you probably planned for the cake to fall over for entertainment for the girls, right? i love the last picture of audrey. she looks so done with having her picture taken but is willing to give you one last little smile.
I can NOT get over how old and mature Audrey looks... she's adorable.
The party looks great. Mags asked if we could have a Pinkalicious party for Anderson's birthday to which I politely declined. She loves loves loves that book and whenever Joel picks her up from school the first thing she shouts when she walks through the door is "Mamalicious?" It cracks me up everytime.
Aww I love pink parties! And I love love love my Michelle for the cake and fairy wings! Mwah!
Adorable Michelle, I love it!!
Umm then what? The decorations looked AWESOME! Seriously. I love the pictures. What a fun party.
Post a Comment