I wanted to do something special with Audrey before I have this baby. My sweet Mom sent me money to use on a pedicure, but being the lucky girl I am, my sweet friends had already treated me to a pedicure. So I took Audrey to get one. It was her first time, and she loooovvvveeeed it.
Picking out what colors she wanted. Mine are pink and blue (remember how weird I am about colors and the gender of the baby? With Audrey I had pink, and with Joshua I had blue toes. I couldn't do pink with this baby in case this baby is a boy, and I couldn't do blue in case this baby is a girl, so I have both. Crazy, I know). Audrey wanted the same.
She couldn't stop smiling.
She didn't know how she felt about the filing part...
but loved the massaging part. She is her mama's girl.
The finished product and one happy girl. She has said at least 20 times, "Oh I just love my toes!" or "Oh I love my pedicure!" Sweet girl. Thanks GrandD!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment