Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Baby Boy

It's official - the little man was born weighing in at 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. Both Mom and baby are healthy. Michelle did amazing as always - everyone was impressed. Here are a few pictures and Michelle will post more later. - David







21 comments:

kristin said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to meet him. Love you all!!!

melis said...

what a beautiful baby. I hate that I am not there to snuggle him and smell that breath. Keep him little for me! Xxoo

Rocia said...

love love love the pictures michelle. you look beautiful and so so happy. i love it. can you keep his head smelling yummy until you come out in march?

Rob and Mercedi said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! We're so happy everything went well. Love you guys!

Whit said...

michelle -

Congrats! He is beautiful... so handsome. He is lucky to have you. Melissa came over last night after you had had your little man and was talking about how she wished she could snuggle him... there is nothing like a new born.

-Whitney

Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, my goodness he's adorable! Seriously, you guys produce beautiful babies...you owe it to the world to keep 'em coming. Course, a little break won't hurt. Enjoy this one. I miss that age - the age where they sleep all the time. You know, the first day of their life! haha
Anyways, glad all is well. The pics are great, of course, and all your kids look so sweet. Joshua will be an awesome big "brofer."
Love to you all!

megan said...

So so so adorable ! I can't wait to get home and meet him!! Congrats!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Congrats! He's so cute! What a beautiful family!

Kelli Nicole said...

Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

Oh, he's GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy to see pictures! Can't wait to hear his name! Love you!!

Amy Baker said...

Congrats! He is a cutie. Precious pictures of all your kiddos!

T & E's Blog said...

Oh, he is beautiful and perfect!!! And you do look amazing!!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear the whole story! I'm so happy for you!

Elise said...

Congrats!!! He is precious and Michelle, you look fabulous!!!

joel and laura michelle said...

HOORAY! happy he's here safe and you are healthy in recovery! lots of love

Life Is Golden said...

Yay! He's beautiful... which is a good thing, cause he's entering a very family full of beauties. I'm so happy for you guys.

Addi said...

Oh, I forgot how little new babies are. What a handsome little man with plenty of dark hair! Congratulations! You have a very sweet little family!

brett and nadine said...

Congrats Michelle, Dave, Audrey and Joshua. We are so glad he is finally here safe and sound. I am so impressed that you didn't find out this time around. It's fun to have something to look forward too after all the hard work is done. We love you guys and enjoy every moment with him. Babies grow up so fast. Missing you!!

Hillary said...

Congrats! He's perfect!

Kelli Nicole said...

Side note: In case you didn't see this, you should check it out - http://nicolehill.blogspot.com/2011/02/ksl-studio-5.html.

Juli & John said...

So fun to get the text message!!!! He is so cute. congratulations Bird FAMILY! Did you love waiting to find out? It leaves something to be excited about in those last miserable weeks. You look great...mother of THREE!!!

Ruth said...

Congratulations! He is a beauty!!