Friday, August 26, 2011

Six Months

I could eat this boy for breakfast. I love his chub, I love this age, I love what a very happy baby he is. Eat.him.up I tell ya.

AustieBoy at six months:
Blowing raspberries, all day long
I know all babies are flexible, but I attribute his skills to the fact I did the splits the day I had him.
And he's done with the photo shoot.

At six months, Austin:
*blows raspberries like a champion
*loves to grab for anything in reach
*rolls over
*somehow turns 180 degrees in his bed so his feet are where his head was when I put him to bed
*has his two bottom teeth
*coos
*loves to stand
*drools, drools, drools

I love this age. I love the interaction with Austin with his older siblings. Audrey and Joshua have always loved Austin, but I feel like in the last month or so they have really started to enjoy him so much. Austin laughs with them, rolls on the ground with them, and Audrey loves to hold him. She can get him out of his bed (a pack and play, so lame) and really feels protective and proud of her baby brother.

2 comments:

linden hansen said...

Could your kids be any cuter?! He is yummy. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Rocia said...
such a yummy baby. so good to talk to you the other day...happy graduation/moving/new job. thinking of you guys!