August 2, 2001
August 2, 2011
Dave and I went out the night before. We went to dinner and then to a movie (Crazy, Stupid Love). On our actual anniversary we celebrated our family "birthday" by going to get sandwiches for dinner and then getting Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream. I was going to bake a cake, but with this insane heat I wasn't going to turn my oven on. We came home and ate our ice cream while we all snuggled and watched our wedding video. Love that tradition.
I love the man I married 10 years ago, and I love the little family we created together. I feel so blessed.
AustieBoy was taking a nap all nakey because of the heat and after he woke up Audrey and Joshua loved snuggling him.
Happy 10th anniversary to us!
Super excited about our cruise in October!!!
Super excited about our cruise in October!!!







2 comments:
Congrats on 10 years! It will be our ten years in Jan. What cruise are you going on?
Happy 10 years!!! Crazy how fast time flies! Love you guys!
Post a Comment