Wednesday, March 14, 2012

January's Instagram Pictures

Like I said earlier, I am in love with Instagram.  Get the app if you don't have it already.  I love that I can capture the everyday craziness/magical moments of my little life, with my littles.
January's most exciting piece of happiness:
Joshua is officially a Sunbeam.

*At the car wash.  Daily experience.  We all love having a clean car! Or at least the outside.  *Happy boy! * Two things I love: Costco and sunsets *Fun day at the gym

*Sisterly love.  *Fun afternoon at the park!

*Wide, open spaces *Joshua and I were tired of the usual lunch.  Today was had goat cheese, pesto and tomato panini, salad with roasted almond and feta, and my new favorite Greek yogurt dip.  And a gogurt.  Gotta have the gogurt. *The tooth fairy came to our house last night.  I now have lots of glitter to clean up.  Dang that tooth fairy.  *Having fun with his friends at Ikea.  

*On our way to school this morning.  Audrey's new favorite thing to do is read.  I love it.  *I'm not used to wearing lipstick.  Especially red lipstick . On a Thursday. *I love weekend trips.  They make me want to be a better wife and mom when I get home.  Today I am back to bathing babies and folding laundry.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  * Little lovie. 

*Library fun *Audrey's cheerleading clinic *Breakfast of champions.  Waffles, oatmeal, and trail mix.  Compliments of Dad, the best breakfast maker  *Dave was teaching Audrey how to do a headstand.  And then showed her by example.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Dave is literally head over heels in love with his little girl.  

*The difference between boys and girls..when Audrey was this age she was terrified with the vacuum.  Austin wants to wrestle with it. * After school snack/craft. *How did this happen? How can I have three kids? I feel like I'm 16 still. *Eating an 11 oz bottle for lunch.  I'd be happy too if someone made and feed me every meal! Why didn't I appreciate that when I was younger.  That and naps. 

*Life is good.  *A new definition of "airplane food" *Makes my heart melt *Makes my heart happy

*Planes, trains and automobiles.  That'w what little boys are made of.  *Hibachi with Memor and Fafa *We are branching out around here.  So tired of old recipes.  Tonight's dinner: coconut curry.  So good! *Some edamame with my boy
 

No comments: