Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Great day
Today was a great day. We went to meet Dave for lunch at school, and even though I had packed a lunch, they had free food at the school-yummy salad and asparagus. We came home and Audrey, Joshua and I all took snoozes. I let Audrey sleep in my bed with me, I love how she snuggles right in close. And then my most favorite thing happened, while we were sleeping, Dave came home. He joined us for the last few minutes of snoozing before the kids woke up, and then we all headed to Costco. After a successful shopping trip, complete with hot dogs and ice cream bars for dinner, we headed home feeling slightly queasy from all the food we inhaled. After putting the kids to bed, Dave and I watched an episode from our latest show, "Friday Night Lights". Then I left for a girls night at Rebecca's. Great, great, day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment