Special thanks to GrandD, Fafa, Memor and Auntie Alli for all your help (and for Audrey's new Belle dress, she wants to wear it everywhere!).
Audrey showing Belle the princess cake and saying, "There's you on the cake!!!"
Storytime. Each princess told her own story (with lots of interjections from the little princesses).
Audrey getting her face painted by Snow White.
Dance time!
Even Joshua got in on the dancing (thanks to Auntie Alli...is your arm sore from holding him all day?!)
A little game of duck duck goose.
Audrey, having her cake and eating it too.
Mimi and I (me?) with our own little princesses.
Note: My dad would have been a high school teacher (probably English) if he didn't get into dental school. All growing up, we had to use correct grammar (for example, when asked, "How are you?", the correct response was, "Well", not, "Good". Anyhow, here is my thinking on this one...I know you are supposed to make it singular and see which way sounds better, yada, yada, yada, but, "Here I am with my princess" sounds correct, but then again, "Here's me with my princess" although not quite as eloquent, still sounds fine to my ever shrinking brain. Sorry to disappoint Dad, your daughter is no longer "well" when it comes to grammar.
Princess pictures.
2 comments:
I didn't know you cut your hair. Never in my life has my hair been longer than yours and Melissas. :)
Love the pictures!
Omg LOVE the short hair on you and Melissa!
Post a Comment