Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day O Love

Valentines Day 2010 did not disappoint. It started on Friday night with a fun date with Chris and Megan. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Maggianos, and then to see the movie Valentines Day. Since it was opening night, we got to the theater early and our fabulous husbands waited in line to get seats while Megan and I shopped, and even tried on the clothes! I have never seen a movie on opening night and I was a little skeptical of it, but I have decided I am a fan. At funny parts the whole audience would laugh and it was fun to be part of such a big group. It wouldn't have been as fun if we didn't have good seats, but thanks to our hubby's, we did.

Saturday morning all four of us went to the gym along with Mandy & Colby, and Chris & Megan. After a lame attempt at yoga, we called it quits and all went to get donuts instead.

Sunday, the actual day of love, we started our day with a fun breakfast for the kids (those pictures on are Dave's camera, which is at school, so those pictures will come later). That night we had a little dinner over here.

Love these people, and especially the person taking the picture.

The Hot Tamale challenge. Colby dared us to all eat 10 Hot Tamales at the same time. It didn't seem to bother them very much...

Good thing Megan didn't go into labor...

and I was sweating bullets and I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. I am clearly a wimp when it comes to eating hot things. However, I pulled through and was able to swallow that hot mess.

Our handsome men

Our beautiful, boot wearing girls.

Happy Love Day!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

i love this post! especially the hot tamale part. good times and don't EVER make me do that again. lol
love ya