Monday, February 22, 2010

My New Nephew

Welcome to the world little man.  
Rockwell Luke
February 18, 2010  8:27 pm
7 lbs, 8 oz  21 inches long
I can not wait to kiss those cheeks and squeeze those knees!


 

My sister, Melissa, and the new big sister, Savy.
 

 

7 comments:

Mandy said...

she looks amazing after just having a baby!!! tell her congrats for me and that the baby IS very cute. :)

megan said...

Oh so adorable!! Pics like these get me excited! What a beautiful family!!! Tell her congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that some sort of joke? Is your sister photoshopped? Who looks like that after having a baby? I think I need some lessons from her! ;) She is gorgeous!

Congrats to her sweet family. I love her kids names. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Is that some sort of joke? Is your sister photoshopped? Who looks like that after having a baby? I think I need some lessons from her! ;) She is gorgeous!

Congrats to her sweet family. I love her kids names. So cute!

Hillary Monroe said...

Ok, she looks just like I remember her 8 years ago when I was ready to give birth to Jane, and I looked NOTHING like she does now! Melissa, you look fabulous! Michelle, it must run in the family. I don't think I've seen an ugly picture of any of the Toolsons!

Rachel said...

I am so glad you posted this, I've been wondering how she is doing and how over due she was going to this time! So glad for her it wasn't too long! She looks amazing and that adorable baby boy- oh.my.gosh! He looks exactly like her! Congrats Auntie!!

Leah said...

Um she looks a model and she just had a freaking baby! Geez. Tell her she is beautiful!
What a darling nephew!!!!!