They did it! My baby sister got married last Friday and it was such a great day. The best part about it was that my entire family was able to be there to help celebrate Jessica and Ryan. I sure do love all of these people, crazy red eyes and all.
Please excuse the horrible quality of this picture. It was taken with my little point and shoot and it makes me wish so badly I had my Canon.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
More pictures please! Congratulations to Miss (Mrs.) Jessica!
Love,
Melissa
Well I found you. What an awesome blog ane I LOVE how great you are with the camera. Something I am just starting to get into. Thanks for coming up to me in the dressing room at the Temple. :) You have such a beautiful family. My email is brianam17@gmail.com Hope the wedding was perfect!
Hey Congrats on the wedding! That's so exciting. We sure miss seeing you guys. Can't believe how big your kids are getting! I don't know if you guys knew we're expecting #5 if you can believe. It's a boy...due Sept. 5th. So August sometime with my history! Would love to catch up. Love you guys
you are a gorgeous family. Congrats Jess! :)
Post a Comment