Sweet little moments with my family. Thank you Dave for taking most of these. And thank you technology for inventing a remote control to take a picture on a camera from far away. Self timer only works for so long with little kids.
These were taken while Dave and I were trying to figure out the lighting for our Christmas card picture. We had to take turns because we both wanted to give up. Glad we didn't.
11.28.10 30 weeks pregnant
"Mom, strike a pose."
I had no idea she was doing the exact same thing I was doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Beautiful pics! Alright, where did you get the RC for your camera? You'll have to email/FB me the info. That's just brilliant!
i love these pictures and i love audrey and joshua's adorable outfits! you are one perdy pregnant gal :)
so sweet and i love audrey's posing...priceless.
If I looked that good preggo I would take my own picture every day. Love the field you were in. I have to know where that is! Good luck on Thursday/Friday with the baby boy/girl!
Adrienne
Post a Comment