I just love him so much already! I can't believe how much he looks like Joshua. He is beautiful with all that dark hair. Oh I just want to hold him and smell his head (good thing you and rocia taught me about the goodness of a smelling a baby's head.) I especially love the last couple pictures of your THREE kids! So sweet.
P.S. We were in San Francisco several times over the past couple of weeks and Bryson said to me, 'Mom, we forgot to go to Audrey's house!" Miss you.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
10 comments:
What a sweet heart. Congratulations! Love the name.
So sweet! Congrats to you. Hope you do well with 3. My oldest is named Austin and it's a good solid name. I love it! So happy for you:)
he is just too adorable!! congrats again to you all!!
He is adorable Michelle. I love his wrinkled forehead. Congratulations Mama!!
sooo sweet!! congrats :)
P.S. Love the name!
I just love him so much already! I can't believe how much he looks like Joshua. He is beautiful with all that dark hair. Oh I just want to hold him and smell his head (good thing you and rocia taught me about the goodness of a smelling a baby's head.) I especially love the last couple pictures of your THREE kids! So sweet.
P.S. We were in San Francisco several times over the past couple of weeks and Bryson said to me, 'Mom, we forgot to go to Audrey's house!" Miss you.
Hi Michelle-
Congratulations on Baby Austin! He is just beautiful! I am so happy for you and your cute family of 5!
DYING!!!! They are soooo adorable together
so adorable!
Post a Comment