Unfortunately, almost as soon as we moved to Colorado, we found out that due to circumstances way beyond our control, the job was not going to work out. Fortunately, we found a new job that Dave is thrilled about. He finished work on April 5th, and the kids and I flew to CA on April 11 for three weeks of family fun. Dave and his amazing Dad supervised the packing of the truck, drove it to our new home and then met us in California. Flying with the three kids by myself was an adventure, but they did really well. I swore I would never let my kids play on the ground of an airplane. Never say never. I loved this carrier my inlaws bought me, and Austin feel asleep in it the second we got OFF the plane. I booked the flight during nap time, hoping he would sleep, but that was not the case. He made friends with a flight attendant and she loved parading him around. We had so much fun spending so much time in California!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment