Monday, July 23, 2012

Disneyland


Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth.  We were able to visit the big D while we were in California.  Bruce, Marianne and Kristin came with us, spoiling us rotten! Thank you!
The task of blogging about our trip ovvvvverwhelmed me (some pictures were in Picasa, some in iPhoto, some on a zip drive from Bruce and Marianne, etc), and I had already made a book to remember our trip.  I had searched for all these pictures once before and didn't feel like doing it again.  So I took the lazy way out and just took pictures of the book.
We spent three days riding rides, eating ice cream bars, and making lots of fun memories.  Thank you for a great trip!!!

"The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion.  So strong, it can lift the spirit.  So gently, it can touch the heart. 
It is the magic that begins the happily ever after."
-Disneyland Imagineer



Walking into Disneyland was so much fun.  The kids couldn't believe their eyes.  Even Austin was pointing at all the fun things. 





Being splashed by water, or being under the sea...as long as I'm with these people, where I am doesn't matter to me!
Going round and round or on a boat, I sure love hanging out with these crazy folk!
At first a little timid, and then getting very brave, going on scary rides was all the rave! 

Planes, trains or automobiles, lots of fun, and lots of thrills 
Nighttime was magical as anyone can see, but what do you expect, and the land of Disney?


No comments: