Thursday, July 5, 2012

Randoms

Random pictures taken by my trusty phone.
Conference Sunday park outing.


Some school work by Audrey. 

My favorite part is when she calls me "wonderful". Best pay day ever. 

A self portrait by Audrey. 1st grade.

This rocking chair was given to me by my friend Shannon in San Francisco when I was pregnant with Audrey.  I had looked everywhere for a good chair, and finally found one (so I thought) at Costco.  After borrowing a friends big car and driving down and picking it up, I told Shannon about my find.  She told me she was getting rid of her chair and asked if I wanted it.  I used to babysit her kids and I rocked Noah in that chair.  I loved Noah, and I loved that chair.  The Costco chair went right back, and this was the chair that I rocked baby Audrey, Joshua, and Austin in.  When we moved, it had to go.  We were tight on space and this thing is a beast. I was so sad to see it leave.  Thank you chair, for so many memories. And for putting up with so much spit up and poop. 
 

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

audrey's self portrait is the cutest thing i've ever seen.