Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fairyland

For playgroup last week we ventured over to Oakland to go to Fairyland. We loved it. Audrey got to go on a Ferris wheel all by herself (with Max), Joshua went on his first carousal ride, they watched a puppet show, rode a train and even got to give Snow White and one of the dwarfs some TLC. And of course we made a penny, a new tradition thanks to Addi. It was a great day with some great friends.












5 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Such adorable pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Ryan & Jess said...

So I know you got your haircut a long time ago but I haven't very many pictures but i LOVE it. You look so cute as always. It looks like you guys had fun though and Audrey is such a cute big sister holding on to Joshua. I am excited to come play with them. Less than a week! Love you!

Sheri said...

I totally remember that place from like 4th grade! I never got to take macey there. So sad!

Addi said...

Super fun day. I'm glad we made it out in time to make the carpool lane on the bridge. (hint! hint!)

Honey! said...

Omg I LOVE Fairyland! I used to go when I was little! Ahh, California