Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Halloween Honey Bee

Audrey did another Pottery Barn Kids ad last week. It was for Halloween and she was a bumble bee. All the way there she asked if she got to say, "trick or treat." Happy Halloween in April!

The set.


Getting her face painted. She informed the makeup artist that she needed sparkles. She obliged.


Our sweet, sweet, honey bee.


Her Halloween friends.


We had a little surprise when we went to Target to get her a surprise and Audrey wanted a zournal (journal) instead of cosmetics. Oh happy day. P.S. She has no idea who the boy is on the front of this journal (neither do I actually). It was a hologram and she likes how he moved when she moved the journal. If she would have known who he was, she wouldn't be allowed to get the journal.


Dave was able to be home with Joshua, so Audrey and I had some fun mommy/daughter time and went to get some ice cream. She put the sprinkles on all by herself.

2 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

Thanks for the 'Cozy' Jammies. I was so excited to get them! I'm not sure what sister had them, but we LOVE them on our little Cosy.

joel and laura michelle said...

adorable. what are you guys going to do in TX without all of these pottery barn shoots?!?! who is going to pay your bills?!?! :) my mom said that it was such a joy watching you and dave be parents to your sweet children. love you all!