We had a great time saying goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011 with our great friends Chris & Megan, Mandy & Colby, and Leah & Zeb. We started off the night by all going out for hamburgers and then over to Chris & Megan's home. Thanks for hosting (again!) Megan & Chris! What would we do without you?
It was a really fun night filled with minute to win it games (for both adults and kids) and Wii dancing games (for both adults and kids).
Our kid countdown.
Happy New Years little miss.
You too big man.
Joshua snuck off to try some dancing with the Wii.
Game playing.
We put the kids down with a movie at about 10, thinking they would all fall asleep. Nope.
The adult minute to win it games. Lots of tissue!
Junk in the trunk. They had to try to get the balls from inside the tissue boxes out. Thanks Mimi for the idea!
Dave's genius idea. Too bad he still didn't win.
Megan & Leah shakin it.
The pregnant ladies tried, but didn't want to go into labor, so we stopped.
We had so much fun, and the kids loved watching from the balcony.
The actual countdown. Audrey was still awake so we had her come down and join us.
Then the adults started playing the Wii dance game. Watching our husbands was ha.lar.ious.
No clue what I am doing here. Trying to hold the baby in?
We finally called it a night at about 2:30 am.
2011 will be a big year for our little family. A new baby, Dave finishing residency, figuring out where we will settle, and I'm sure lots of little adventures along the way as well. Happy 2011!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a party! Looked so fun. You look amazing Michelle. Can't wait to see this new baby. Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon in the Bay area. We need to introduce a new little guys to you guys too! Love ya!
So much fun!! I think I need these pictures from you too! I don't have the minute to win it games...I actually don't think I took pictures this night! Do you think you could send them to me? Just some of the tiny ones, the others I can copy from the post. Thanks a bunch my dear!
Post a Comment