11 years ago (as of Aug 2, 2012), Dave and I were married and changed the eternities. We started our little family, and 11 years later, I am so grateful to have these littles to share my life with.
We celebrated by going out to dinner (can't remember where) and getting cupcakes to celebrate our family's birthday. Happy day to us!
We celebrated by going out to dinner (can't remember where) and getting cupcakes to celebrate our family's birthday. Happy day to us!
Then sticking with tradiditon we watched our wedding video. I laughed out loud a few times...
So did Austin.
Our kids thought we were famous and Joshua still asks to watch the "Mommy and Daddy movie".
It's been a great 11 years. Hopefully we will not move nine times and have three children in the next 11 years. Oh, and have Dave go to school for a majority of those years. We will leave the school going to our kids from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment