My brother in law just posted this on fb. The title was "nap time". I love how her hand is resting on the babes even when she is asleep. I had no doubt she would make an excellent mother. This picture brought happy tears to my eyes.

Rrrrrrrrrroad trip!
Rrrrrrrrrroad trip!
Roasting s'mores for dessert. Great ending to such a fun trip! I am so grateful for such great friends.
Watched this show on the Discovery Channel. Soooooo, now I believe in mermaids! Makes me creeped out to go scuba diving again!
My girl and her baby blues. No filter on this one.
Joshua showing Dave how much he grew up in his sleep last night.
The gym and then donuts. That's how we roll.
A flower from my hubby. These are the flowers they give to their patients. I was lucky enough to get one without having a root canal.
My new awesome pool life. Did I mention it was awesome? All three kids can be in the water by themselves and I can get it if and when I want. #perksofgoingtothepooldaily #firsthashtag #dididoitright?
My very first tomato from my very first garden. Heavenly.
(I only grew basil and tomatoes. And it is now October 22 and I have maybe eaten 8 tomatoes from my plant. It just doesn't want to grow.)
No comments:
Post a Comment