Great day of vacation Bible school, swimming and playing with friends, ice cream cones on the back porch and examining my dying tomato plant (what am I doing wrong?!?! I can't keep any plant alive). Great summer day!
Dave doing what he does best, being an excellent Dad. We are so lucky to have him. Happy Fathers Day!
My sister's water just broke! She is off to the hospital to have her twin boys!!! She was scheduled to be induced on July 5th but the boys wanted to make an early entrance. I want to go to bed, but am too excited to hear about the arrival of these long awaited babes!
I am so happy for my sister and Ryan!
Thank you Austin, for helping rearrange the kitchen. Kelly, remember our William Sonoma bowls from our Nike 1/2 marathon training? I think of you every time I use my mix matched color bowls!
No comments:
Post a Comment