Audrey and Joshua will sit and watch TV as if they are in a trance. And it is lovely. I can get so much done. Autsie boy, not so much. Luckily, we finally found a show he will watch for a few minutes. Baby Einstein. I think he will be really smart.
Sometime in July.

Now it is October and Austin has changed his favorite show to Phineus and Pherb. He rocks out and dances during the opening song, and then looses interest quickly after. Blast. If I could find a way to play that 30 second clip on repeat for 30 minutes I would. Don't judge.
Sometime in July.
Now it is October and Austin has changed his favorite show to Phineus and Pherb. He rocks out and dances during the opening song, and then looses interest quickly after. Blast. If I could find a way to play that 30 second clip on repeat for 30 minutes I would. Don't judge.
1 comment:
logan has one and only one show he will sit still for- all the way through- bubble guppies on nick (or nick jr) it is heavenly! all i have to say is bubble guppies? and he comes running and sits in his little chair super still. looooove it! no judgement here :)
Post a Comment